When I crosspost on some subreddits, I can't if the subreddits have to filled with 'flair'

When I crosspost on some subreddits, I can't if the subreddits have to filled with 'flair', can you add this feature into crosspost? thanks

Comments

• @Sunman said:
    When I crosspost on some subreddits, I can't if the subreddits have to filled with 'flair', can you add this feature into crosspost? thanks

Cross posting using flair is a feature you have asked in the past and it is has been noted. It is in the TODO list but i can not guarantee any ETA. However, as we spoke before flair based posting requires the flair name and ID which is a manual work.

Even if i set something to auto fetch flair and show to users - it will still be manual as user will require to choose the flair manually and in the end it is a MANUAL process.

As you have asked for the other flair based features previously and i have added them i will add this in near future but i am not sure about ETA. :)

Do you want to post by setting the Flair ID and the Name manually?
    If yes then do let me know.

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

Cross posting using flair is a feature you have asked in the past and it is has been noted. It is in the TODO list but i can not guarantee any ETA. However, as we spoke before flair based posting requires the flair name and ID which is a manual work.

Even if i set something to auto fetch flair and show to users - it will still be manual as user will require to choose the flair manually and in the end it is a MANUAL process.

As you have asked for the other flair based features previously and i have added them i will add this in near future but i am not sure about ETA. :)

Do you want to post by setting the Flair ID and the Name manually?
    If yes then do let me know.

Regards,
    AD

Yes,
    This feature is very important, i use it to grow my own subreddits
    Please also add 'flair' into the Media Post Wizard also, it is also very important. thank you
    You do very great in adding this feature into Text post and link post. It does good.
    So

Crosspot with 'flair'
    Media Post Wizard with 'Flair'

Thank you very much