Feature to be added

Human emulation should be the next thing added, reddit is really looking at human emulation as a big deal now on accounts on whether or not upvotes sticks i believe...

Comments

• @pdaduwabu said:
    Human emulation should be the next thing added, reddit is really looking at human emulation as a big deal now on accounts on whether or not upvotes sticks i believe...

Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it.
    As a developer of the program i can see and confirm that there is no connection between human emulation ( using browser ) and votes regardless web and mobile web. Yes, there is something but that is not for votes at all. In my case and for others votes does stick and does not as well with the existing feature / method. If it does not then surely a browser is going to be added in near future to do the work. :)

I will keep this thread open.

• well let me ask you, how do you get your votes to stick? Because mine are not sticking and Im using hundreds of accounts, out of these accounts only maybe 3 upvotes stick :( I need help

• @pdaduwabu said:
    well let me ask you, how do you get your votes to stick? Because mine are not sticking and Im using hundreds of accounts, out of these accounts only maybe 3 upvotes stick :( I need help

I understand but unfortunately i can not guide for vote manipulation as that will be a method which i am not supposed to provide. Remember if 1 works then 1000s will work. IF 1 does not work - 1000s will never work.
    If i send you a method you might ask me while it is not working anymore and that surely becomes a blame but we take no responsibility for the actions you do on sites. I hope you will understand. :)
    I can tell you that you must have some time on testing accounts and proxies, activities if you want to understand how Reddit sticks votes. IF you load 1000s and upvote a post straight away then surely it will fail and accounts gets marked.

** As mentioned above - if votes fails correctly then there will be browser version for sure. Do not worry. Browser based voting are not good now as i can confirm.

Regards,
    AD

This discussion has been closed.