I think this feature should be added

When I want to tick many accounts, I should find them one by one, it is a very big trouble and time waste. can you do a feature
When I enter my accounts, then I can tick all the accounts I enter.
The format can be:
account01
account02
account03
account04
account05
account06

When I enter these accounts, then I tick all the accounts, then I can do upvote, delete, cookie generation and other actions, i don't need to tick them one by one.. I am sure this feature is necessary. Can you add it? thank you very much.

Comments

• The feature suggestion has been noted and will be processed by the order in queue. Currently there will be schedulers development and other features development that are left alone. :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:
    The feature suggestion has been noted and will be processed by the order in queue. Currently there will be schedulers development and other features development that are left alone. :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
    AD

Thank you very much

• Can you do this function first? now when I import 50 accounts and there are already 50 accounts in soft, so 100 total accounts, i have to selelet 50 accounts one by one to generate cookie or do other actions, it is a big trouble. please do this feature first, thank you

• @Sunman said:
    Can you do this function first? now when I import 50 accounts and there are already 50 accounts in soft, so 100 total accounts, i have to selelet 50 accounts one by one to generate cookie or do other actions, it is a big trouble. please do this feature first, thank you

Added column filter option. You just have to click on certain column and the column will be sorted by its text.
    Exmaple : if want to sort accounts by cookie = true or false - click on cookies column and you will see the sorting happened by Yes or NO.

This will solve your problem. :)

Regards,
    AD

This discussion has been closed.