Can you add this feature?

When I do media post, can you save the urls into a text like you did for text post? thank you

Comments

  • @Sunman said:
    When I do media post, can you save the urls into a text like you did for text post? thank you

    This feature does not exist?

    Let me check please.

  • @Tasker18Admin said:

    @Sunman said:
    When I do media post, can you save the urls into a text like you did for text post? thank you

    This feature does not exist?

    Let me check please.

    It was added but does not work i guess due to Reddit pattern difference. In fact Reddit does not provide the URL we need. There is nothing i can do right now in this case unfortunately.

  • @Tasker18Admin said:

    @Tasker18Admin said:

    @Sunman said:
    When I do media post, can you save the urls into a text like you did for text post? thank you

    This feature does not exist?

    Let me check please.

    It was added but does not work i guess due to Reddit pattern difference. In fact Reddit does not provide the URL we need. There is nothing i can do right now in this case unfortunately.

    Thanks, got it

This discussion has been closed.