Cross post doesn't work now

Cross post doesn't work now. Show "No Text" "we need something here", "title"

Comments

  • @Sunman said:
    Cross post doesn't work now. Show "No Text" "we need something here", "title"

    Please send me real logs.
    Open the DONE process
    Copy the logs
    Paste them here or via PM

    Regards,
    AD

  • @Tasker18Admin said:

    @Sunman said:
    Cross post doesn't work now. Show "No Text" "we need something here", "title"

    Please send me real logs.
    Open the DONE process
    Copy the logs
    Paste them here or via PM

    Regards,
    AD

    You just test it will find it out.

  • @Sunman said:

    @Tasker18Admin said:

    @Sunman said:
    Cross post doesn't work now. Show "No Text" "we need something here", "title"

    Please send me real logs.
    Open the DONE process
    Copy the logs
    Paste them here or via PM

    Regards,
    AD

    You just test it will find it out.

    I will have a look and report back accordingly.

  • @Sunman said:

    @Tasker18Admin said:

    @Sunman said:
    Cross post doesn't work now. Show "No Text" "we need something here", "title"

    Please send me real logs.
    Open the DONE process
    Copy the logs
    Paste them here or via PM

    Regards,
    AD

    You just test it will find it out.

    Having different issue than usual.
    The log is important in this case. Could you please send the raw logs here so i can see what issue you are getting?

  • edited August 7

    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    account data loaded successfully
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    cookies loaded successfully
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    token got 8793816
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    unbale to find the title - report to ADMIN
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35

    subreddit name is drawing
    urltocross post is https://www.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/n442a0/thats_it_me_digital_2021/
    post id is t3_n442a0
    title is
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    200----https://oauth.reddit.com/api/submit?resubmit=true&redditWebClient=desktop2x&app=desktop2x-client-production&rtj=only&raw_json=1&gilding_detail=1
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    200--{"json": {"errors": [["NO_TEXT", "we need something here", "title"]]}}
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    Saved to C:\Users\Administrator.AB-202005131718\AppData\Roaming\Tasker18\RedditTasker\database\saved\07-08-2021.txt
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    cross post process done
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    End of process

  • @Sunman said:
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    account data loaded successfully
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    cookies loaded successfully
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    token got 8793816
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    unbale to find the title - report to ADMIN
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35

    subreddit name is drawing
    urltocross post is https://www.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/n442a0/thats_it_me_digital_2021/
    post id is t3_n442a0
    title is
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    200----https://oauth.reddit.com/api/submit?resubmit=true&redditWebClient=desktop2x&app=desktop2x-client-production&rtj=only&raw_json=1&gilding_detail=1
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    200--{"json": {"errors": [["NO_TEXT", "we need something here", "title"]]}}
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    Saved to C:\Users\Administrator.AB-202005131718\AppData\Roaming\Tasker18\RedditTasker\database\saved\07-08-2021.txt
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    cross post process done
    =============================2021/8/7 21:35
    End of process

    So is the no title found issue.
    Will let you know when new update comes.

  • Updated and fixed in version 2.12

    please use and confirm.

    Regards,
    AD

  • @Tasker18Admin said:
    Updated and fixed in version 2.12

    please use and confirm.

    Regards,
    AD

    Thanks, it works now

This discussion has been closed.