Login Auto issue - IG Accounts attempting to login with wrong password

So when I click and drag down to the bottom to select all accounts, I then tick the top box. Then all boxes are ticked. I then click "Login Auto". It tries to login with all accounts with the same password as the Top account, and so every account IG says password incorrect

Comments

• edited August 2021

Also, Login Auto is causing all my accounts to get Suspicious Login Activity. When I do it manually, there is no Suspicious Login Activity.

So I have nearly 3,000 accounts which need to be logged in manually...

But when I click Login Manual and login, then click Reload Accs, the Has Cookies is still on "No"

• @GrowthStrategist said:
    So when I click and drag down to the bottom to select all accounts, I then tick the top box. Then all boxes are ticked. I then click "Login Auto". It tries to login with all accounts with the same password as the Top account, and so every account IG says password incorrect

No it will not use same password for all account.
    What version are you using?

In the latest version if you check 10 account and try to login auto then you are supposed to see each account to be logged in differently as per credential.

@GrowthStrategist said:
    Also, Login Auto is causing all my accounts to get Suspicious Login Activity. When I do it manually, there is no Suspicious Login Activity.

BNo"

You mean in the program if you do login auto - it causes suspicious login and
    Inf the program login manual does nothing? Everything is normal?

@GrowthStrategist said:
    Also,

So I have nearly 3,000 accounts which need to be logged in manually...

B

That is not supposed to happen. The program is built for automatic login.

@GrowthStrategist said:
    Also, Login A

So

But when I click Login Manual and login, then click Reload Accs, the Has Cookies is still on "No"

You are doing something wrong. Or may be the last update caused issue.
    Can you please share your VPS access through PM so i can look into this matter?

• Generate cookies direct now does bulk cookie generation. Please update to the latest version which is 3.30

Regards,
    AD