Instagram Email Scraper question

admin can you tell me how to scrape more emails like 5k email a day using the insdatatasker?

I want to cold email to expand my business. I have my emailing system ready with convertkit and have mail cleaner app too.
Pleae help.Thanks

Comments

• @AliMedula said:
    admin can you tell me how to scrape more emails like 5k email a day using the insdatatasker?

I want to cold email to expand my business. I have my emailing system ready with convertkit and have mail cleaner app too.
    Pleae help.Thanks

If you require to scrape email from instagram - you must understand a few things.

There has been new LIMITs enfored by instagram and more specifically that is for API not public website. Emails are the part of API data and ofr this you must be cautious enough while scraping.

If you need 5k emails then i will suggest to have scraper accounts and load them onto the program and do shared action to scrape emails. The email scrape request per account should not go more than 70-90 per day.

if each acc scrapes 90 emails then you will need 5000/90 accounts for scraping that much email address. This is the safe settings that i can suggest to you. You can go higher value but that depends on you. :)

Thanks,
    AD

• Thank You So Much. Loved it. I will try and post my results.

This discussion has been closed.