adding bulk url to comments dont work well

win10
net framework 4.0.30319
when i try to add text file in bot to make bulk comments tasks not appear on processor tab. but when i do same with single url all works well

Comments

• @elner said:
    win10
    net framework 4.0.30319
    when i try to add text file in bot to make bulk comments tasks not appear on processor tab. but when i do same with single url all works well

You are supposed to use .Net version 4.5 or higher.
    Can you please use that?

Can you please do a step by step explanation on how you are creating the action?
    What input you set and what button you press so i can replicate the EXACT error?

Regards,
    AD

• My bad i use framework 4.6.2 didnt check it right.
    So in comment wizard i choose accs which i need, load url txt, set up delay time, write comments and click on comment button, but tasks does not appear in processor tab , when I do same and add single url all works well
    txt urls format is correct all wrote by one in line and same txt work for example with down vote wizard with no problem

• @elner said:
    My bad i use framework 4.6.2 didnt check it right.
    So in comment wizard i choose accs which i need, load url txt, set up delay time, write comments and click on comment button, but tasks does not appear in processor tab , when I do same and add single url all works well
    txt urls format is correct all wrote by one in line and same txt work for example with down vote wizard with no problem

I will try to replicate the issue for you and respond back accordingly.
    If there is an issue i will push a fixed build in a day or

Regards,
    AD

• I have tested and it does not work as built so is a BUG.
    I will have it fixed and let you know here as soon as possible.

Regards,
    AD

• thank you. would be awesome if u add random posts comments from random accs. like each acc comment random post from links added in txt