Reddit Asking to Reset After Logging in with RedditTasker

Hi!
reddit is asking to reset your password after detecting 'suspicious activity'. Is there a way you can implement a 'reset password' feature on the bot?

Comments

• @ecchirealm said:
    Hi!
    reddit is asking to reset your password after detecting 'suspicious activity'. Is there a way you can implement a 'reset password' feature on the bot?

Can you please confirm that if the account is fine but not suspended?
    Did the reset pass made the acc alive?

Auto reset pass requires mail processing. I will have a look on this matter after solving the cookie generation issue which has just arrived. Please report back if possible.

Regards,
    AD

• hey yea I used the /about.json method and it shows that it isn't suspended, and resetting pass fixed the error that appeared when logging on

• @ecchirealm said:
    hey yea I used the /about.json method and it shows that it isn't suspended, and resetting pass fixed the error that appeared when logging on

Usually that is due to some sort of detection based. But, i think through the browser login it won't be triggered and the direct request login is going to be fixed soon. Reddit is under development now what i can see so time to time new issues will come and go.

• are you going to work on the reset password feature to bypass this issue?

• @ecchirealm said:
    are you going to work on the reset password feature to bypass this issue?

Adding feature to reset the password will not solve the issue. The issue comes from login method if i guess correctly or the way of account usage / creation. To prohibit such temp suspension - a browser login / gen cookie method has been added to the latest version
    Info here : https://tasker18.com/support/index.php?p=/discussion/82/reddit-marketing-software-reddittasker-changelog-1-85#latest

IF you do so, you will not see such temp suspended issue ( as tested before ).
    IF you still face please let me know here and we will sort it out . :)

Regards,
    AD