No upvotes!

1. Windows Server 2016 Standart
  2. .Net framework version 4.0
  3. I'm trying to upvote subreddit's post. The issue is - the process is running but the are no upvotes. I checked Reddit accounts - everything is Ok. Only couple days ago everything was fine. But two days ago the program stopped work properly. Just so you know - this soft bought the person I'm working with but he has some troubles IRL and I can't even reach him. I'm complete newbie but I need this soft for work. If it possible explain me step by step what should I do to make RedditTasker work again.
    I added the latest log file to this letter. I need your help as fast as possible. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• @KriegAddams said:
    1. Windows Server 2016 Standart
    2. .Net framework version 4.0
    3. I'm trying to upvote subreddit's post. The issue is - the process is running but the are no upvotes. I checked Reddit accounts - everything is Ok. Only couple days ago everything was fine. But two days ago the program stopped work properly. Just so you know - this soft bought the person I'm working with but he has some troubles IRL and I can't even reach him. I'm complete newbie but I need this soft for work. If it possible explain me step by step what should I do to make RedditTasker work again.
    I added the latest log file to this letter. I need your help as fast as possible. Thanks in advance.

=========================22.05.2021 4:41:35
    cookies loaded successfullySystem.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

You can see that the connection was aborted.
    What was your timeout value?
    Are you using proxy?

IF you are using proxy - please check that.
    IF you are not using proxy - please check the internet connection you have.

Also, .Net framework version 4.5 is recommended. Please download that.

Regards,
    AD