Chrome Crashing/Closing

Hello AD,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your awesome software.

Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro
Net Frameworks Version: 4.8

The software loads fine, but once I run the "Generate Cookies Browser" process, I see the CMD associated with this process loading fine, but CHROME opens for less than a second and closes/crashes right away.

Thus, this is preventing any Cookies from being created as all further UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE/etc... fail due to "NO COOKIES FOUND" in the log.

Here is the LOG file for the "Generate Cookies Browser" process that is failing: https://pastebin.com/LzHVBjs0

Would appreciate your help.

PS: I tried to manually update the ChromeDriver.exe with the latest version. But still the same issue.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• @yousefgreat said:
    Hello AD,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your awesome software.

Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro
    Net Frameworks Version: 4.8

The software loads fine, but once I run the "Generate Cookies Browser" process, I see the CMD associated with this process loading fine, but CHROME opens for less than a second and closes/crashes right away.

Thus, this is preventing any Cookies from being created as all further UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE/etc... fail due to "NO COOKIES FOUND" in the log.

Here is the LOG file for the "Generate Cookies Browser" process that is failing: https://pastebin.com/LzHVBjs0

Would appreciate your help.

PS: I tried to manually update the ChromeDriver.exe with the latest version. But still the same issue.

Thanks

Please have a look on this thread
    https://tasker18.com/support/index.php?p=/discussion/91/unable-to-generate-cookies

The above thread is latest resting results and has possible solution.

Apart from that - Your issue is - the chrome driver did not match with chrome version you have.
    Can you confirm your chrome version? It will help.

Can you try generate cookies now and see is working or not? For me is working.

LOG - Please send logs directly to me here via PM or can email but as you are here you can use PM for private data sending. :)

I have updated the above linked thread on how to update the latest chrome driver for chrome version 91.
    They should match. I will probably have a thread where you will find chrome drivers in future but for now this is what i can do. I am sure your issue will be solved as i myself checked today and responding accordingly.

** RAW LOGS MAY CONTAIN SENSITIVE INFORMATION SO ALWAYS KEEP THEM PRIVATE **

Also, are you using proxy?
    Can you try direct generate cookies without proxy?

Regards,
    AD

• Worked like a charm!! Thank you so much for your detailed and incredible support. :)

• @yousefgreat said:
    Worked like a charm!! Thank you so much for your detailed and incredible support. :)

You're welcome :)
    Don't forget to mention a friend about the program if you like it!

This discussion has been closed.