Adding Accounts in Bulk

Hello,

first time trying to play with the Reddit bot!

I am trying to add accounts in bulk, I'm trying to find a easy way to import all the detail (i'm using excel)

When I add accounts I have this error:

Also, my proxies are in format login:password, do the bot works with this system? Or only Ip:port?

Thank you ]

Comments

• For bulk import you can get some IDEA from this thread
    https://tasker18.com/support/index.php?p=/discussion/6/how-to-use-proxy-with-ip-user-pass-authentication

For proxy - you can add IP:PORT and if want can add user, pass by pipe separator
    ex - 12.13.12.15:3128|john|doe

Bulk import should work if you follow the pattern mentioned else will not work.
    IF you think the import was OKAY and while reloading the accs do not reload rather sends error - there is a button called "Fixed acc load issues" - press that. It will solve acc load issues.

Regards,
    AD

• Hello,

I have tried to add the accounts, they are displayed in the menù, but once I stat some operation , for example
    "open browser" it gives me these errors, which means that I can't download the extensions, and also, the accounts are not working properly.

Sorry for my English.

• @honey said:
    Hello,

I have tried to add the accounts, they are displayed in the menù, but once I stat some operation , for example
    "open browser" it gives me these errors, which means that I can't download the extensions, and also, the accounts are not working properly.

Sorry for my English.

Open in embed browser is a function needed / works when someone has cookies and is trying to view the account via separate browser. It is just real time view purpose.

In the quoted image ( 2nd of your posted image ) - it tells that you did not generate cookies for that account.

You must do the cookie generation so you can get into logged in session and perform actions such as vote, posting, scraping.

To generate cookies - check the account> go to account wizard > press generate cookies
    That will create a generate cookies task which you will need to execute by going to PROCESSOR TAB > press button RUN

** If you do not have any cookies you will never be able to do actions on Reddit **

Regards,
    AD

• Seems I've not got luck! I might have problem still with proxy,

i used ip:port|username|password format..

• @honey said:
    Seems I've not got luck! I might have problem still with proxy,

i used ip:port|username|password format..

Your proxy formation is wrong as you are getting invalid URI error.

IP:PORT|USER|PASS is correct.

IF it is not working then make sure to check it manually.
    If it works generate the cookies at first.

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION

:)

• Hello,

I have been struggling for 3 days in order to make the bot works.

I finally was able to import the accounts using the right format,
    I was also finally able to create cookies for all of them.

The problem is - now every action I ask to do - which could be comment, upvote or whatever - it is not being performed.

The action are marked as "Done" but in reality they are not. I have connected 40 accounts with 40 different proxies.

Is there any possibility you could assist me via Teamviewer or similar?

Thank you

• @honey said:
    Hello,

The problem is - now every action I ask to do - which could be comment, upvote or whatever - it is not being performed.

The action are marked as "Done" but in reality they are not. I have connected 40 accounts with 40 different proxies.

Is there any possibility you could assist me via Teamviewer or similar?

Thank you

Please submit logs after following this link https://tasker18.com/support/index.php?p=/discussion/74/how-to-submit-logs-manually

Please try not to use many accounts at first. For any type of action - if you learn to do it for 1 account - you will do it for 1xxxxx accounts but at first you will need to understand how it is being done. You can find how it is being done by looking at the DONE process. You have to double click on it and see the output.

The program is not so good looking and more features made it complex looking but it is not if you understand the manner.

You create tasks for each account by providing correct data required for that task
    You then go to processor tab and process
    For understanding - double click on done process and see what is going on

:)

Regards,
    AD

• I get a similar problem, I followed everything this thread said yet I get this error

• @pdaduwabu said:
    I get a similar problem, I followed everything this thread said yet I get this error

Did you press-

FXI ACC LOAD ISSUE and the REALOAD the accounts?

This should help. :)

• https://i.imgur.com/CD0nTN5.png

got the same issue, Fix ACC LOAD + reload accounts doesn't help 2.06

• @stewielenor said:
    https://i.imgur.com/CD0nTN5.png

Please send me your format here via DM :)
    I will test them for you.

IF you want you can replace sensitive details.

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@stewielenor said:

Regards,
    AD

I got it to work after several times of redoing the settings, it still crashes though while generating the cookies ( due to a massive load of chrome tabs opening which are not being closed.. )

• @stewielenor said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@stewielenor said:

Regards,
    AD

I got it to work after several times of redoing the settings, it still crashes though while generating the cookies ( due to a massive load of chrome tabs opening which are not being closed.. )

Cookie generation of browser process is totally isolated and the chrome should not stay there.
    Are you running it multi threaded?
    IF yes then try not to do that - chrome is resource heavy and usually create problems.

IF there is an issue - it will be fixed.