Issue with FILEPATH > COMMENTER WIZARD

If I understand correctly, the FILEPATH feature is used to import a TXT file with multiple URLS that you want to use in bulk.

So in my case, I created a TXT file with all the REDDIT questions that I want to answer using RedditTasker, and picked that TXT file in the COMMENTER WIZARD, then added my COMMENT and chose a bunch of REDDIT ACCOUNTS (All working and have their cookies generated)

The issue is when I click the COMMENT button, I get the following error message:

"You are supposed to select at least 1 account in order to create this task"

Again, I did click the CHECKBOX for multiple reddit accounts. And I am left with one of two assumption:

• that this is either a bug in the software, or;
  • I am using the FILEPATH incorrectly and it should contain more than just a bunch of URLs on separate lines.

Would appreciate your help. (I did check all YT videos and threads here, but nobody talked about this FILEPATH option)

PS: I see a checkbox for "COMMENT USING FILE CONTENT" but I have no idea what this does. Would appreciate if you can explain this briefly.

Comments

• I also wanted to add that the "CHECK RANDOM ACC" option is not working.

• @yousefgreat said:
    I also wanted to add that the "CHECK RANDOM ACC" option is not working.

That requires to SET Number of ACCS

Did you check that? Please confirm here.

Just specify the number of random accs to be checked
    e.g - 10 and then press the button

• @yousefgreat said:
    If I understand correctly, the FILEPATH feature is used to import a TXT file with multiple URLS that you want to use in bulk.

So in my case, I created a TXT file with all the REDDIT questions that I want to answer using RedditTasker, and picked that TXT file in the COMMENTER WIZARD, then added my COMMENT and chose a bunch of REDDIT ACCOUNTS (All working and have their cookies generated)

The issue is when I click the COMMENT button, I get the following error message:

"You are supposed to select at least 1 account in order to create this task"

Again, I did click the CHECKBOX for multiple reddit accounts. And I am left with one of two assumption:

• that this is either a bug in the software, or;
    • I am using the FILEPATH incorrectly and it should contain more than just a bunch of URLs on separate lines.

Would appreciate your help. (I did check all YT videos and threads here, but nobody talked about this FILEPATH option)

PS: I see a checkbox for "COMMENT USING FILE CONTENT" but I have no idea what this does. Would appreciate if you can explain this briefly.

The comment using file path using checkbox should be checked in order to answer / comment to those posts coming from the file path per line = new answer.

FYI : the way you ask questions is really amazing and anyone in future if sees these posts will never need to create another one like this one. I appreciate the fully detailed questions so i understand fast.

Hope your issue is resolved by now. IF not let me know.

• edited June 2021

@Tasker18Admin said:

@yousefgreat said:

I spent 10 minutes searching for SET NUMBER OF ACCS but could not find it anywhere :)

Kindly let me know where to find this.

@Tasker18Admin said:
    The comment using file path using checkbox should be checked in order to answer / comment to those posts coming from the file path per line = new answer.

Thank you for the answer.

But I am a bit confused in regard to what to write in the FILE PATH file. Should it be the COMMENTS that I want to post? Or the list of URLs that I want to comment on? Or both?

Would appreciate more clarification as I want to comment on say 50 URLs at once, using 10 different reddit accounts and around 10 different text comments, and would like to know if there is an easier way than doing it one-by-one using the SINGLE POST URL field which takes a lot of time.

FYI : the way you ask questions is really amazing and anyone in the future if sees these posts will never need to create another one like this one. I appreciate the fully detailed questions so i understand fast.

Thank you so much! I understand how tough it is for your to handle all requests and I do my best to make my questions very clear in order to help you help me :) Also, I am sure many other users would find it useful to understand the issue and how to fix it.

You are doing a really good job helping out your customers. And I would personally suggest you have detailed documentation explaining the functionality of every aspect of your software, or maybe a WIKI subforum of some sort.

I totally understand you're a busy person, but I assure you this will save a lot of your time on the long-run :)

Looking forward to your answers and thank you once again.

• @yousefgreat said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@yousefgreat said:

I spent 10 minutes searching for SET NUMBER OF ACCS but could not find it anywhere :)

Kindly let me know where to find this.

I totally understand you're a busy person, but I assure you this will save a lot of your time on the long-run :)

Please have a look here
    https://tasker18.com/support/index.php?p=/discussion/96/how-to-check-random-accounts-using-reddittaser/p1?new=1

@yousefgreat said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@yousefgreat said:

But I am a bit confused in regard to what to write in the FILE PATH file. Should it be the COMMENTS that I want to post? Or the list of URLs that I want to comment on? Or both?

Would appreciate more clarification as I want to comment on say 50 URLs at once, using 10 different reddit accounts and around 10 different text comments, and would like to know if there is an easier way than doing it one-by-one using the SINGLE POST URL field which takes a lot of time.

FilePath - you need to specify the TARGET POST URLS in .txt file 1 per line

post url 1
    post url 2
    post url 3
    >

in a .TXT file.

** YOU need to BROWSE the FILE **
    Then check the using file path check box

Then add the answers separated by delimiter mentioned in the wizard.

But if i remember correctly - file path based commenting works for bulk commenting. There is nothing for bulk create for each selected account YET.

I will have a look on this and probably add.

Documentation - nobody / most of the users do not read docs. Users usually wants to do it quick and not read. Even if you send a video tutorial he / she wants support like login to my computer and do it for myself. I recently had a situation where the user could not add an account then did PayPal dispute. This is not new. Through the years what i have seen is that if you WRITE a documentation - send them they will not read and try to understand. They prefer direct interaction and INSTANT support. It is better to send real time support and user who really needs it - the search box will lead them to the respective discussion. IF something does not exists i will help. I hope you will understand.

I will add the unique create comments action today.

Regards,
    AD

• edited June 2021

post url 1
    post url 2
    post url 3
    >

in a .TXT file.

But if i remember correctly - file path based commenting works for bulk commenting. There is nothing for bulk create for each selected account YET.

I did create a TXT file with all the URLs of the Reddit posts (one URL per line), loaded it in RedditTasker Filepath of URLS, clicked the USE FILE PATH checkbox, and entered answers using the delimiters in the text fields.

But when I click COMMENT the task fails. Here is the log file for this task:

=============================6/9/2021 11:37:39 AM
    account data loaded successfully
    cookies loaded successfully
    =============================6/9/2021 11:37:40 AM
     token got ********iREMOVEDthis****************************
     cookies updated if all went perfectlySystem.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: requestUriString
       at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
       at LibReddit.Reddit.‎‏‍‏‍‏‪‫‎‌‎‭​‎‬‫‬‍‏‪‭‬(String )
       at LibReddit.Reddit.BuildHttpGET(String url, String referer, String host, Dictionary`2 extraHeaders, String useCookie)
       at LibReddit.Reddit.GETResponse(String url, String Referer, String host, Dictionary`2 extraHeaders, String useCookie)
       at LibReddit.Reddit.GETPostID(String url)
       at ‌​‏‬‪‭‬‍‎​‍‍‍‏​‪‎‌‏‍.‬‬‪‪‍‌‬‎‬​‍‎​‫‌‎‪‍‬‎‭​‫(Reddit , String )
       at ‌​‏‬‪‭‬‍‎​‍‍‍‏​‪‎‌‏‍.Process(IJobData data)

Would appreciate help on what could be wrong here.
    PS: The accounts are fine, not shadowbanned, and cookies loaded properly.

• @yousefgreat said:

post url 1
    post url 2
    post url 3
    >

in a .TXT file.

I did create a TXT file with all the URLs of the Reddit posts (one URL per line), loaded it in RedditTasker Filepath of URLS, clicked the USE FILE PATH checkbox, and entered answers using the delimiters in the text fields.

But when I click COMMENT the task fails. Here is the log file for this task:

account data loaded successfully
    cookies loaded successfully
     token got ********iREMOVEDthis****************************
     cookies updated if all went perfectlySystem.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: requestUriString
       at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
       at LibReddit.Reddit.‎‏‍‏‍‏‪‫‎‌‎‭​‎‬‫‬‍‏‪‭‬(String )
       at LibReddit.Reddit.BuildHttpGET(String url, String referer, String host, Dictionary`2 extraHeaders, String useCookie)
       at LibReddit.Reddit.GETResponse(String url, String Referer, String host, Dictionary`2 extraHeaders, String useCookie)
       at LibReddit.Reddit.GETPostID(String url)
       at ‌​‏‬‪‭‬‍‎​‍‍‍‏​‪‎‌‏‍.‬‬‪‪‍‌‬‎‬​‍‎​‫‌‎‪‍‬‎‭​‫(Reddit , String )
       at ‌​‏‬‪‭‬‍‎​‍‍‍‏​‪‎‌‏‍.Process(IJobData data)

Would appreciate help on what could be wrong here.
    PS: The accounts are fine, not shadowbanned, and cookies loaded properly.

Checked it and it had a BUG - fixed it - available in next update. :)

• Update : added the unique task creation from checked accounts and file path in TEXT POST Wizard

• Hello AD.

I downloaded the latest version where this issue is fixed.

However, when I set up everything correctly and click the "UNIQUE ACC > POST > COMMENT TASK" checkmark and RUN, the software ONLY loads account cookies and does not actually perform any task apart from that.

And I noticed a bug. When I do NOT click "UNIQUE ACC > POST > COMMENT TASK" , and run the task, I get an ERROR.

I do appreciate your effort in trying to fix this, but it is still buggy. Kindly check!

• @yousefgreat said:
    Hello AD.

I downloaded the latest version where this issue is fixed.

However, when I set up everything correctly and click the "UNIQUE ACC > POST > COMMENT TASK" checkmark and RUN, the software ONLY loads account cookies and does not actually perform any task apart from that.

And I noticed a bug. When I do NOT click "UNIQUE ACC > POST > COMMENT TASK" , and run the task, I get an ERROR.

I do appreciate your effort in trying to fix this, but it is still buggy. Kindly check!

My apologies, let me check.
    I shall let you know bout it soon.

• Can you confirm that - you want to post to 1 reddit post - once - using 1 reddit account and using 1 unique comment?

It is becoming complex at my end due to some bad structure so want to confirm.

let's say -

50 checked account
    50 POST in file
    50 comments provided

You want each acc to take 1 url ( only ) and 1 comment then post the comment?

Let me know if possible asap.

• @Tasker18Admin said:
    Can you confirm that - you want to post to 1 reddit post - once - using 1 reddit account and using 1 unique comment?

Correct!!

It is becoming complex at my end due to some bad structure so want to confirm.
    You want each acc to take 1 url ( only ) and 1 comment then post the comment?

Yes! I am also fine with using only ONE comment (While having each ACC answer ONE POST)

• edited June 2021

Fixed in 1.93 now. Please check.

Make sure -

Acc count + file path link count + comma separated comments count do match.

Create a separate button to reduce confusion. You should not face issue in this build as tested with 2 accounts. Works fine.

Please update. There are other updates happened for you. Please confirm them and i will close those and move on to next you have focused on bulk creations.

Regards,
    AD