Upvotes not sticking

Using tasker, not sure why but none of my upvotes are sticking, anyone have anything I should look into to make it happen?

Comments

• @pdaduwabu said:
    Using tasker, not sure why but none of my upvotes are sticking, anyone have anything I should look into to make it happen?

In order to make the votes sticky the accounts must be of good history / karma of multiple type and should not be really new. There exists multiple factors that makes sure if the vote should stay or get deleted but that is onto Reddit. My suggestion would be make accounts age, use same proxy / IP, earn Karma and mix the votes. IF you do then you will see significant good results but with a basic account there will always be negative results based on current situation.

Other members may input their valuable opinion but as admin i can add that much based on current situation.

Regards,
    AD

• yeah im using aged karma, good proxy, and everything, but I'm noticing even when I manually upvote with my accounts that have a boatload of karma and such the upvote does not stick sometimes it doesn't count... Anyone get this too?

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

In order to make the votes sticky the accounts must be of good history / karma of multiple type and should not be really new. There exists multiple factors that makes sure if the vote should stay or get deleted but that is onto Reddit. My suggestion would be make accounts age, use same proxy / IP, earn Karma and mix the votes. IF you do then you will see significant good results but with a basic account there will always be negative results based on current situation.

Other members may input their valuable opinion but as admin i can add that much based on current situation.

Regards,
    AD

Wait wait wait wait wait, time out. What do you mean by mix the votes?

• @pdaduwabu said:
    yeah im using aged karma, good proxy, and everything, but I'm noticing even when I manually upvote with my accounts that have a boatload of karma and such the upvote does not stick sometimes it doesn't count... Anyone get this too?

Yes, this is very common and for that reason many users reported this to me once but later they found their way to do it. Unfortunately, it is not like old days when you would just hit the button and the accounts would do the votes. :)

Now Reddit checks many things. I hope you will find users from here who does successful upvotes. :)

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

In order to make the votes sticky the accounts must be of good history / karma of multiple type and should no
    AD

Wait wait wait wait wait, time out. What do you mean by mix the votes?

You would need to look more natural to Reddits logic of votes acceptance.

Reagards,
    AD

• My accounts were new, but two weeks ago I was getting great success, around 60-70% were upvoting.

However this time with the same set up not even 1 upvote was showing from the 200 accounts.

So I got new accounts and did exactly what I did last time to set them up, but again not even 1 upvote.

• @chilly9876 said:
    My accounts were new, but two weeks ago I was getting great success, around 60-70% were upvoting.

However this time with the same set up not even 1 upvote was showing from the 200 accounts.

So I got new accounts and did exactly what I did last time to set them up, but again not even 1 upvote.

Im having the same problem, only my accounts are almost one month old! I do not understand what is going on