The Delete task can't load again

When I created a delete task, then I Clear Task list, then I click 'Load', it doesn't work. Please fix it, thank you

Comments

• @Sunman said:
    When I created a delete task, then I Clear Task list, then I click 'Load', it doesn't work. Please fix it, thank you

It will not load as the file was never created for new features.
    This is because new features are one time run purpose and the creators remains intact as it seems.

Once you clear the list - it clears everything from the processor. You will need to create the task again.
    The processor is always open to process new jobs - it is flexible not like it was in the old version where 1 task required to create and then process manually.

It is pointless to create file for the 1 time tasks and which creates more junk file in the file system so it is better to add the tasks in the processor based on memory so it uses runtime resources but not any physical raw storage. Now, except the old features on scheduler tasks are file based.

As long as the delete feature is fine it is fine. Loadings will not work for new features ( 1.5xxxx ).

:)

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

This is because new features are one time run purpose and the creators remains intact as it seems.

Once you clear the list - it clears everything from the processor. You will need to create the task again.
    The processor is always open to process new jobs - it is flexible not like it was in the old version where 1 task required to create and then process manually.

It is pointless to create file for the 1 time tasks and which creates more junk file in the file system so it is better to add the tasks in the processor based on memory so it uses runtime resources but not any physical raw storage. Now, except the old features on scheduler tasks are file based.

As long as the delete feature is fine it is fine. Loadings will not work for new features ( 1.5xxxx ).

Regards,
    AD

Can you make the load feature work as I need it. As if I create some tasks with 30 accounts, I have to tick 30 accounts one by one, it is very time consume. Now I create 30 xmls with the 30 accounts, I just need to load them, then do run. Can you make it work? thanks

• The load feature is very important as it is very useful if you really know how reddit works. It can save a lot of time. I have been in reddit for almost 1 year, I know it. Please fix it, thank you

• As long as the delete feature is fine it is fine. Loadings will not work for new features ( 1.5xxxx ).

Loadings will not work for new features ( 1.5xxxx ).

What's your mean? don't delete this feature please, it is a big userful, thank you

• The clear tasks completely also doesn't work. I have to delete them in the 'check_suspended' file. But it doesn't matter, I just need the 'load' work then run it. Thank you

• My means is for 'Delete posts' not 'Delete Acc'
    When I create delete posts task, then clear task list but can't load it again.

• @Sunman said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

Regards,
    AD

Can you make the load feature work as I need it. As if I create some tasks with 30 accounts, I have to tick 30 accounts one by one, it is very time consume. Now I create 30 xmls with the 30 accounts, I just need to load them, then do run. Can you make it work? thanks

The Task file creation has been discontinued for long time now. You can tick or select 30 by random or even bulk check them as well to delete.

@Sunman said:
    The load feature is very important as it is very useful if you really know how reddit works. It can save a lot of time. I have been in reddit for almost 1 year, I know it. Please fix it, thank you

The delete action loading never existed. If it existed i did not remove it.

Why the loading method is discontinued is -

You create task
    You load
    And process

This is 3 step work

You create task
    Processor processes instantly ( users prefers this )

I did not remove anything from existing features but just did not add new loading methods so the file system remains clean. The old loading features are there as well.

@Sunman said:
    My means is for 'Delete posts' not 'Delete Acc'

It was never added. The feature to write task in file system and load to processor was never added. :)

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

Regards,
    AD

The Task file creation has been discontinued for long time now. You can tick or select 30 by random or even bulk check them as well to delete.

@Sunman said:
    The load feature is very important as it is very useful if you really know how reddit works. It can save a lot of time. I have been in reddit for almost 1 year, I know it. Please fix it, thank you

The delete action loading never existed. If it existed i did not remove it.

Why the loading method is discontinued is -

You create task
    You load
    And process

This is 3 step work

You create task
    Processor processes instantly ( users prefers this )

I did not remove anything from existing features but just did not add new loading methods so the file system remains clean. The old loading features are there as well.

@Sunman said:
    My means is for 'Delete posts' not 'Delete Acc'

It was never added. The feature to write task in file system and load to processor was never added. :)

Actually, i think it is needed to add into. If you have time, please add it into, thank you

• edited July 2021

If you actullay use this soft in reddit, i am sure you will know the load feature is very useful....

• @Sunman said:
    If you actullay use this soft in reddit, i am sure you will know the load feature is very useful....

I will look into this when i get some time.

Please understand that -

There are tons of other features which are good for marketers for marketing but i can not add them as i want because of work : pay ratio. The program is already superior than the available programs by feature in the market. To add more feature i need more users and sales so can understand the need from everyone that includes you and with pay i will add more features.

Currently i am adding scheduling features and fixing bugs and other useful features. I am sure you will understand the Need : Pay ratio. :)

But i try to add features as you can see through the years the program getting more updates and features added.

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

I will look into this when i get some time.

Please understand that -

There are tons of other features which are good for marketers for marketing but i can not add them as i want because of work : pay ratio. The program is already superior than the available programs by feature in the market. To add more feature i need more users and sales so can understand the need from everyone that includes you and with pay i will add more features.

Currently i am adding scheduling features and fixing bugs and other useful features. I am sure you will understand the Need : Pay ratio. :)

But i try to add features as you can see through the years the program getting more updates and features added.

Regards,
    AD

Thanks, I understand it. You do a good work