export and import with cookies

Does anyone know how to import and export with cookies? Because I want to export accounts with the cookies tasker created but I don't see a tutorial on how

Comments

• @pdaduwabu said:
    Does anyone know how to import and export with cookies? Because I want to export accounts with the cookies tasker created but I don't see a tutorial on how

The feature is not present at all. nobody asked for it either.

If you want to export then do you have any format of exporting data?
    Let me know.

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Let me know.

Yes id like to export, because sometimes I have to change the passwords of accounts. Id like to be able to export, the username and password so all the account details, plus the cookies, so I can import them again some other time later as well

• @pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Let me know.

Yes id like to export, because sometimes I have to change the passwords of accounts. Id like to be able to export, the username and password so all the account details, plus the cookies, so I can import them again some other time later as well

The program has open account in browser feature so if you need to change password -

You can check the acc
    Open in a browser
    change the pass
    close the browser
    update the pass to the program by editing

Keep doing your work

Else

You can tell me what will be the export / import format you are looking for and i will try to do something for the import / export feature. :)

Regards,
    AD

• just in text, the same way that tasker wants the accounts to be so I can do it like that

• @pdaduwabu said:
    just in text, the same way that tasker wants the accounts to be so I can do it like that

You did not understand me i think.
    Cookies can not be exported like that. Cookies should be exported in any specific format which is exactly the same of the place where you will import them. If they are not identical - the export will fail.

So, please send me a demo export pattern and that will only help.

regards,
    AD