Accounts for some reason not logging in

For some reason I have accounts that don't seem to be logging in through tasker, its very weird, but look at this:
Might anyone know how to fix this? I notice when I login manually sometimes tasker doesn't do this either

Tagged:

Comments

• *Its the "json": errors: USER_REQUIRED thing at the bottom

• and sometimes the error is 'account timed out to log in' how can I fix these issues?

• @pdaduwabu said:
    For some reason I have accounts that don't seem to be logging in through tasker, its very weird, but look at this:
    Might anyone know how to fix this? I notice when I login manually sometimes tasker doesn't do this either

Probably your cookies got expired. :)
    Generating new cookies will solve the issue.

• i generated new cookies, and this still happens

• and even now as i generated new cookies, I get this:

• @pdaduwabu said:
    i generated new cookies, and this still happens

Please be specific. For understanding there is logs given.
    As we have talked before - this is a cookie reason and that is the only way to solve.

@pdaduwabu said:
    and even now as i generated new cookies, I get this:

This screenshot has different issue. The screenshot says your connection was force closed.
    Please check the proxy.

IF you have any logs like the first image then please continue on that because that is the issue we are talking about and if needs a fix there will be one. :)

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

As we have talked before - this is a cookie reason and that is the only way to solve.

@pdaduwabu said:

This screenshot has different issue. The screenshot says your connection was force closed.
    Please check the proxy.

IF you have any logs like the first image then please continue on that because that is the issue we are talking about and if needs a fix there will be one. :)

Yes, I have many like the first one saying 'USER ID REQUIRED' how can I fix this?

• @pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Please check the proxy.

Yes, I have many like the first one saying 'USER ID REQUIRED' how can I fix this?

This is** bad cookie** issue. RE-GENERATION OF THE COOKIE is the only way to solve this.

IF you have a feeling that the program does not work / broken feature -- Then please

Send me your THOSE ACCOUNTS that shows the USER I REQUIRED ( NOT USER id REQUIRED - BOTH ARE DIFFERENT THING ) and the action how you are causing it. I will test by myself and fix it IF there is an issue from the program.

:)

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Please check the proxy.

This is** bad cookie** issue. RE-GENERATION OF THE COOKIE is the only way to solve this.

IF you have a feeling that the program does not work / broken feature -- Then please

Send me your THOSE ACCOUNTS that shows the USER I REQUIRED ( NOT USER id REQUIRED - BOTH ARE DIFFERENT THING ) and the action how you are causing it. I will test by myself and fix it IF there is an issue from the program.

Regards,
    AD

Would you also need the proxies?

• @pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Please check the proxy.

Regards,
    AD

Yes, proxy as well.
    The url you are actioning on.
    The idea is to create the same problem and fix. :)

• @pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Please check the proxy.

Regards,
    AD

I've already tried regenerating cookies, then it tells me its fine and that cookies successfully generated and still I'm having the same problem when it comes time to upvote

• also getting this, what does this mean?

• @pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Please check the proxy.

Regards,
    AD

I've already tried regenerating cookies, then it tells me its fine and that cookies successfully generated and still I'm having the same problem when it comes time to upvote

In previous post i have asked for the details so i can TEST and help you.
    I am here to solve your issue. My thinking or your thinking will not solve an issue.

The only way for me to fix it is FACE it then find it WHY then fix it.

@pdaduwabu said:
    also getting this, what does this mean?

The LOG says your action to the resource is FORBIDDEN. :)

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Please check the proxy.

Regards,
    AD

I am here to solve your issue. My thinking or your thinking will not solve an issue.

@pdaduwabu said:

Regards,
    AD

why is the resource forbidden? how can we prevent this?

ill be in touch via email about the accounts

• @pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@pdaduwabu said:

Please check the proxy.

Regards,
    AD

@pdaduwabu said:

Regards,
    AD

why is the resource forbidden? how can we prevent this?

ill be in touch via email about the accounts

Resource is forbidden because your USING account does not have ACCESS to that RESOURCE.
    Could be post
    Could be video
    Could be profile
    Could be photo
    Could be anything.

The account has no permission to do the action on that RESOURCE.