Can we hide the sessions

Is there a way to hide the different sessions? As I have currently 50+ chrome tabs open (they do not close after the program ends.)

Tagged:

Comments

• @stewielenor said:
    Is there a way to hide the different sessions? As I have currently 50+ chrome tabs open (they do not close after the program ends.)

I could not understand your need. Of course i can help you but you need to be clear.

As you said - i think there is no way you can open 50 accounts with browser in a smooth way but i guess you have opened the browsers using "open account in browser" - that holds the responsibility of only 1 account and keeps them in memory. If you open more than 1 then the position 0 is replaced by position 1.

So the session will be isolated forever and you need to close them via process view. There is no other way left.

For single browser - there is a close browser button which will help.

If you think my understanding is wrong then you can give me other ways and i will see if i can do something. :)

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@stewielenor said:

I could not understand your need. Of course i can help you but you need to be clear.

As you said - i think there is no way you can open 50 accounts with browser in a smooth way but i guess you have opened the browsers using "open account in browser" - that holds the responsibility of only 1 account and keeps them in memory. If you open more than 1 then the position 0 is replaced by position 1.

So the session will be isolated forever and you need to close them via process view. There is no other way left.

If you think my understanding is wrong then you can give me other ways and i will see if i can do something. :)

Regards,
    AD

While generating the browser cookie, it opens the CMD and the chrome tab. But it never closes them, is there a way to hide/close the chrome tabs in the background instead of them being there always .

• @stewielenor said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@stewielenor said:

Regards,
    AD

While generating the browser cookie, it opens the CMD and the chrome tab. But it never closes them, is there a way to hide/close the chrome tabs in the background instead of them being there always .

OK.
    During account cookie generation -

Chrome closes Or not?
    If chrome closes then the CMD does not close?

What remains?

They should close both all the time and system should never have the trace of chrome after the work is done. Please confirm.

Regards,
    AD

• https://i.imgur.com/8olgtjE.png

all the chrome instances have 3-4 tabs each

• eventual error

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: RedditTasker.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 03: 60f1838f
    Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
    Problem Signature 05: 4.8.3761.0
    Problem Signature 06: 5c9c6e98
    Problem Signature 07: 3c3e
    Problem Signature 08: 0
    Problem Signature 09: System.Threading.ThreadState
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 5861
    Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
    Additional Information 3: bb02
    Additional Information 4: bb02c3b29c3f075104f1d0629e885cfc

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

• @stewielenor said:

eventual error

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: RedditTasker.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 03: 60f1838f
    Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
    Problem Signature 05: 4.8.3761.0
    Problem Signature 06: 5c9c6e98
    Problem Signature 07: 3c3e
    Problem Signature 08: 0
    Problem Signature 09: System.Threading.ThreadState
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 5861
    Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
    Additional Information 3: bb02
    Additional Information 4: bb02c3b29c3f075104f1d0629e885cfc

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Let me test and see what is causing this. They are supposed to close automatically when is done or if failed also should close.

I will let you know when it is found or fixed soon.

Regards,
    AD

• I have investigated the issue and it is coming from OS.
    For me the drivers are closing as intended.

However, it'd be helpful if you send me raw logs -

Double click on a DONE process
    Copy the whole logs
    IF contains sensitive texts send me a DM here. I need to see where exactly the issue is coming from.

Thanks,
    AD

• edited July 2021

=============================7/30/2021 4:14:41 AM
    System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 94.244.131.124:5678
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& except
    at ‬‪‭‭‌‭‭‍‫‎​‭‍‪‬‎‎‎‬‬‪.Process(IJobData data)

• =============================7/30/2021 4:14:44 AM
    System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at LibReddit.Reddit.‌‌‎‎‬‏‍‪‏​‭‬‪‫‬‎‏(WebRequest )
    at LibReddit.Reddit.GETResponse(String url, String Referer, String host, Dictionary`2 extraHeaders, String useCookie)
    at LibReddit.Reddit.GetLoginPage()
    at ‬‪‭‭‌‭‭‍‫‎​‭‍‪‬‎‎‎‬‬‪.‌‫‫‬​‬​‫‎‭‬‍‎‬‫‌​‪‎(Reddit )

• @stewielenor said:

=============================7/30/2021 4:14:41 AM
    System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 94.244.131.124:5678
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& excepti

Good. Connection error making the driver dead.
    I will have a fix build for this issue and let you know.

• @stewielenor said:

=============================7/30/2021 4:14:44 AM
    System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at LibReddit.Reddit.‌‌‎‎‬‏‍‪‏​‭‬‪‫‬‎‏(WebRequest )
    at LibReddit.Reddit.GETResponse(String url, String Referer, String host, Dictionary`2 extraHeaders, String useCookie)
    at LibReddit.Reddit.GetLoginPage()
    at ‬‪‭‭‌‭‭‍‫‎​‭‍‪‬‎‎‎‬‬‪.‌‫‫‬​‬​‫‎‭‬‍‎‬‫‌​‪‎(Reddit )

Network Error.

Can you confirm that not all the "Generate Cookies" using BROWSER tasks remains chrome open or some does?
    Is it some of them or ALL of them?

Regards,
    AD

• I have added some code to handle the network error. The chromes if failed should be shut by the process.

Please update to the latest version.

Regards,
    AD