Open Account in Browser doesn't work

Open Account in Browser doesn't work. It can't open browser.

Comments

• ERROR:network_change_notifier_wi.cc(228) WSALookupserviceBegin failed with: 0

• @Sunman said:
    ERROR:network_change_notifier_wi.cc(228) WSALookupserviceBegin failed with: 0

Can you send me the full log?

If you do not want then in that case - you can see that network_change tag in the error which means either driver port is blocked or the proxy you are using is changing rapidly but apart from that there is no issue.

Again this is just an assumption. It can be possible to say why it is happening only after facing the issue, reading logs. :)

• No log, can you Open Account in Browser?

• Starting ChromeDriver 91.0.4472.19 (1bf021f248676a0b2ab3ee0561d83a59e424c23e-refs/branch-heads/4472@{#288}) on port 51703
    Only local connections are allowed.
    Please see https://chromedriver.chromium.org/security-considerations for suggestions on keeping ChromeDriver safe.
    ChromeDriver was started successfully.
    [5728:18172:0905/205316.083:ERROR:network_change_notifier_win.cc(228)] WSALookupServiceBegin failed with: 0

DevTools listening on ws://127.0.0.1:51710/devtools/browser/4a91bda4-e01a-40a3-bae4-21b908d93d65

• @Sunman said:
    No log, can you Open Account in Browser?

Yes, i can open in browser. No problem at all.
    Confirmed by the others as well.

@Sunman said:
    Starting ChromeDriver 91.0.4472.19 (1bf021f248676a0b2ab3ee0561d83a59e424c23e-refs/branch-heads/4472@{#288}) on port 51703
    Please see https://chromedriver.chromium.org/security-considerations for suggestions on keeping ChromeDriver safe.
    [5728:18172:0905/205316.083:ERROR:network_change_notifier_win.cc(228)] WSALookupServiceBegin failed with: 0

DevTools listening on ws://127.0.0.1:51710/devtools/browser/4a91bda4-e01a-40a3-bae4-21b908d93d65

It is your internet connection. Are you using a VPN? A proxy that is rotating?
    Or unstable internet connection?

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

@Sunman said:
    Starting ChromeDriver 91.0.4472.19 (1bf021f248676a0b2ab3ee0561d83a59e424c23e-refs/branch-heads/4472@{#288}) on port 51703

I can use it before, yes, i use VPN, no proxy issue, today, it does not work. yesterday it works, it is becuse of chrome broswer version? i use newest version

• It is also not about VPN, I use VPN all the time, it works before but not works now.

• @Sunman said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

@Sunman said:

I can use it before, yes, i use VPN, no proxy issue, today, it does not work. yesterday it works, it is becuse of chrome broswer version? i use newest version

It could be chrome version but that would clearly tell you that the driver version and chrome version did not match in the CMD window.

The module / code had no changes since is working so nothing is coming from the program itself but it can be the dependencies.

Did you update the chrome version? If yes then you'll need to use the respective drivers in order to use it correctly.

But the issue is clearly - **according to dev community ** ( NOT ME, NOT YOU, NOT ANYONE ELSE ) about network line. Can be a proxy, can be VPN connection, Can be other network nodes, can be ports engaged, anything related to networking in your system is not working as supposed to.

Did you reboot the system and see how it works?
    Did you downgrade the chrome version and see if it works?
    Did you try with NO VPN mode and see if it works or not?

Let me know.

Regards,
    AD

• I thinks it maybe chrome version issue, I use chrome 93.0.4577.63
    what version do you use?

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:

@Sunman said:

It could be chrome version but that would clearly tell you that the driver version and chrome version did not match in the CMD window.

The module / code had no changes since is working so nothing is coming from the program itself but it can be the dependencies.

Did you update the chrome version? If yes then you'll need to use the respective drivers in order to use it correctly.

But the issue is clearly - **according to dev community ** ( NOT ME, NOT YOU, NOT ANYONE ELSE ) about network line. Can be a proxy, can be VPN connection, Can be other network nodes, can be ports engaged, anything related to networking in your system is not working as supposed to.

Let me know.

Regards,
    AD

I reboot system, no work
    no work without vpn

i don't know which chrome version works for it

• @Sunman said:
    I thinks it maybe chrome version issue, I use chrome 93.0.4577.63
    what version do you use?

Please use chrome version 91 .xxxxxxx

It will work, should work :)
    I will have a place here where you can download the respective drivers soon.

• My chrome version update automaticlaly. > @Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:
    what version do you use?

Thanks very much, I need the respective drivers

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@Sunman said:
    what version do you use?

Thanks very much, I need the respective drivers

• I am having the same problem

• everytime i try to open an account the whole reddit tasker crashes, and all I see is this:

Because we are using chrome driver 91 as you can see, yet try to open accounts and it automatically shuts down

• @pdaduwabu said:
    everytime i try to open an account the whole reddit tasker crashes, and all I see is this:

Because we are using chrome driver 91 as you can see, yet try to open accounts and it automatically shuts down

And what is your

RedditTasker version? (the crashing issue was fixed long ago )

What is your system chrome version please?
    Are you using proxy?

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:
    everytime i try to open an account the whole reddit tasker crashes, and all I see is this:

And what is your

Are you using proxy?

This is the newest version of tasker, yes proxy, all accounts can take actions but only can not open in chrome driver, you can see the version there^ 91.xxx.xxxx.x.xx

• @pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

And what is your

Are you using proxy?

This is the newest version of tasker, yes proxy, all accounts can take actions but only can not open in chrome driver, you can see the version there^ 91.xxx.xxxx.x.xx

Sorry for the late reply due to health issues.

Well, you need to use the chrome driver latest and the browser version either down or equal to the driver version. This is the way the issue gets solved. Can you please do that and make sure that

after the driver replacement in the data folder replace the system and test if it gets solved or not?

Regards,
    AD

• @Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

@Tasker18Admin said:

@pdaduwabu said:

And what is your

Are you using proxy?

Sorry for the late reply due to health issues.

Well, you need to use the chrome driver latest and the browser version either down or equal to the driver version. This is the way the issue gets solved. Can you please do that and make sure that

after the driver replacement in the data folder replace the system and test if it gets solved or not?

Regards,
    AD

I download from google and it gets solved. Great

This discussion has been closed.